Wine Knot Beer + Oysters + Wine Tour
Begin with a fun brewery tour at HopDog BeerWorks, where Tim will guide you through a tasty journey of how he created his fine ales that are sure to excite your palate even for the common non-beer drinkers!
Next stop is Jim Wild’s Oysters, you will be taken on an oyster expedition learning all about their oyster farm and oysters, experience a shucking demonstration and after you can indulge in your complementary oysters.
You will then visit one of our partnered award-winning wineries. Here you can delight in a beautiful lunch with a complementary glass of wine. You will also get to tickle your tastebuds with a wine tasting experience. Held by the passionate winemakers, you learn some new tips on how to taste and look for exciting new flavours in their wines and if you’re a foodie like us, pairing tips assured!
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Fun for all brewery tour at HopDog BeerWorks
- Beer tasting hosted by the very passionate Tim
- Oyster Expedition at Jim Wild’s Oysters
- 3 Complementary Oysters
- Visit an award-winning winery in the Shoalhaven wine region
- A wine tasting experience, hosted by the talented winemaker
- Enjoy a gorgeous lunch with a complementary glass of wine
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Shoalhaven and Berry Wine Region
- Door to door service & music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note venues book out up to 6 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 6 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
Minimum 8 people