High Tea + Cupitt's Tour
Begin with a High Tea experience where you'll indulge in a beautiful spread of sweets including tarts, biscuits, cakes and scones with a selection of homemade jams and cream. Enjoy a gorgeous assortment of savoury bites including a selection of ribbon sandwiches and tartlets and quiches.
Sue and Pete, your fantastic hosts at Somethings Brewing, will invite you to try something different with over 20 different teas and other beverages to choose from! You will also have the opportunity to peruse their shop with their own range of over 130 premium teas, coffees, drinking chocolates and homemade jams. They also have beautifully crafted tea and coffee accessories for the connoisseurs!
You will finish your day at Cupitt’s Winery where you can relax on their famous hill looking over the vineyards, Budawang Ranges and Pigeon House Mountain. Here you can tickle your taste buds with a wine tasting held by the passionate winemakers and appreciate the amazing quality of their craft. You’ll be sure to learn some new tips on how to taste and look for exciting new flavours in their wines and if you’re a foodie like us, pairing tips assured!
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Enjoy a gorgeous High Tea
- Cupitt’s Winery wine tasting
- An afternoon on the hill at Cupitt’s
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Milton Region
- Door to door service and music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note this venue can book out up to 6 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 6 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
* Minimum 6 People