Oysters + Lunch + Wine Tour
For a unique experience enjoy a gorgeous two course lunch amongst the grape vines at Cambewarra Estate. You will get to indulge in an intimate wine tasting at your table, with pairing tips assured for your lunch selection. Enjoy your lunch with a glass of wine whilst you look over the spectacular Cambewarra Mountain.
Next, we will visit Australia’s champion oyster opener Jim Wild at Greenwell Point. You will be taken on an oyster expedition learning all about the life cycle of the two types of oysters they farm, Rock and Pacific. Experience a shucking demonstration where you can indulge in your complementary oysters. Also available are fresh Australian prawns.
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Oyster expedition at Jim Wild’s Oysters
- Three complementary oysters
- Visit an award-winning winery in the Shoalhaven wine region
- Gorgeous two course lunch
- Intimate Wine Tasting
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Shoalhaven and Berry Wine Region
- Door to door service & music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note this venue can book out up to 10 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 10 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
* Minimum 8 People