High Tea + Oysters Tour
For a unique experience enjoy a gorgeous high tea amongst the grape vines at Cambewarra Estate. You can delight in a beautiful selection of sweets including, tarts, macaroons, cupcakes, cheesecakes and scones with home made jam and double cream. Indulge in the assortment of savoury bites including a selection of ribbon sandwiches and tartlets. Choose your pot of tea with over 10 different types. Let’s not forget the wine! Enjoy your high tea with a glass of sparkling wine whilst you look over the spectacular Cambewarra Mountain.
Next, we will visit Australia’s champion oyster opener Jim Wild at Greenwell Point. You will be taken on an oyster expedition learning all about the life cycle of the two types of oysters they farm, Rock and Pacific. Experience a shucking demonstration where you can indulge in your complementary oysters. Also available are fresh Australian prawns.
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Oyster expedition at Jim Wild’s Oysters
- Three complementary oysters
- Visit an award-winning winery in the Shoalhaven wine region
- Enjoy a gorgeous High Tea with a complementary glass of sparkling wine
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Shoalhaven and Berry Wine Region
- Door to door service & music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note this venue can book out up to 10 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 10 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
* Minimum 8 People
* Available times for High Tea – Friday - 10am to 4pm. Saturday and Sunday - 10am to 11.30am and 2pm to 4pm.