WKT Cupitt’s FWB + Lunch + Wine Tour
The journey starts in Cupitt's beautiful vineyard where you will learn about the varieties grown on the property, the grape growing process and how and when they harvest. Our next stop is in their barrel room hidden under the hillside where you'll be walked through the fermentation process and the various decisions made by a winemaker when crafting each wine. You will enjoy a tasting of some of Cupitt’s boutique wines.
After touring the underground cellar you will emerge in Cupitt’s Kitchen Garden. This is a unique garden designed specially not only to produce many of the fruits, herbs and vegetables that will be used in the restaurant but also to aid in the sustainability of the produce used. Being advocates of Slow Food, the Cupitt’s felt that an organic kitchen garden was one of the first steps to becoming a sustainable business.
Next you will tour the Micro Brewery. The Head Brewer will explain all about the beer making process and you will taste one of the craft ales.
At the Fromagerie you will discover the many types of cheeses and how they are developed. You will also discover the flavoursome cheese made on site with a sampling of your own. Their cheeses are all made and matured using traditional techniques and are very much inspired by Rosie Cupitt’s travels and training throughout great cheese producing regions in France and Italy.
You’ll then be treated to a delicious ploughmans lunch or woodfire pizza and wine whilst overlooking the amazing vineyards.
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Vineyard + Kitchen Garden Tour
- Barrell Room Tour + Wine Tasting
- Micro Brewery Tour + Beer Tasting
- Fromagerie Tour + Cheese Tasting
- Gorgeous Lunch with a Glass of Wine
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Milton Region
- Door to door service and music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note this venue can book out up to 6 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 6 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
* Minimum 6 People