WKT Produce To Plate + Cupitt’s Tour
Experience an exclusive ‘Produce to Plate’ farm tour where the very passionate Dan will host you around the farm garden. You will be shown how they grow the basics for a solid foundation and the stars of their food creations. Dan will also explain how they utilise fresh produce from local farmers, fishermen, bakers, artisans and home gardeners. You will get to see first-hand how all of this is incorporated to create your gorgeous lunch. After the farm tour enjoy your lunch sitting out their picturesque courtyard.
You will finish your day at Cupitt’s Winery where you can relax on their famous hill looking over the vineyards, Budawang Ranges and Pigeon House Mountain. Here you can tickle your taste buds with a wine tasting held by the passionate winemakers and appreciate the amazing quality of their craft. You’ll be sure to learn some new tips on how to taste and look for exciting new flavours in their wines and if you’re a foodie like us, pairing tips assured!
You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about the region, its history and what makes it so unique. He can also double as a photographer if you need to! Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van, equipped with reclining seats and fully air conditioned. Your tour, your playlist! We also provide chilled water to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day!
- Exclusive 'Produce to Plate' farm tour
- Delicious lunch made with love from local produce
- An afternoon on the hill at Cupitt’s
- Cupitt’s Winery wine tasting
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Milton Region
- Door to door service and music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note this venue can book out up to 6 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 6 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
* Minimum 6 People