Wine Knot A Food Tour
Begin with a Devonshire Tea experience and indulge on freshly baked scones, homemade jams, curds and gorgeous vanilla bean cream. We will then head to an artisan chocolate maker where you will get to taste these Belgian chocolate treats and experience a chocolate making demonstration. Next stop is an exclusive ‘Produce to Plate’ farm tour where the very passionate Dan will host you around the farm garden. You will get to see first-hand how all of this is incorporated to create their incredible dishes. You will enjoy your lunch sitting out their picturesque courtyard.
Finish your day at Cupitt’s Winery where you can relax on their famous hill looking over the vineyards, Budawang Ranges and Pigeon House Mountain. Tickle your taste buds with a wine tasting held by the passionate winemakers and appreciate the amazing quality of their craft. You will be hosted by our fantastic driver Mick who will throw some fun facts in along the way about Shoalhaven, its history and what makes this region so unique. Relax while we take you on this captivating fun filled journey in our luxurious van.
- Devonshire Tea Experience
- Freshly made scones, homemade jams, curds and cream
- Artisan chocolate tasting experience
- Chocolate making demonstration
- Exclusive 'Produce to Plate' farm tour
- Delicious lunch made with love from local produce
- Cupitt’s Winery wine tasting
- Fun, knowledgeable host/driver/photographer
- Scenic drive of the Milton Region
- Door to door service and music your way!
- Chilled bottled water
- A luxurious van, reclining seats, fully air conditioned
* Please note venues book out up to 6 weeks in advance, to ensure the best experience on your tour, a deposit will be required 6 weeks prior to your tour to secure your booking.
*Minimum 6 people
* Door to door service from Milton, Mollymook and surrounds. Additional charges may incur for pick up/drop off locations further away.