WINE KNOT TOURS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking with Wine Knot Tours you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of Wine Knot Tours, or other facilities associated with the Wine Knot Tours experience, (collectively referred to herein below as “Wine Knot Tours”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of Wine Knot Tours and by using Wine Knot Tours you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use Wine Knot Tours, if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
Booking confirmation & Details:
For Wine Knot Tours to confirm your booking, you must provide all requested details in the booking request form. Including any special requirements and/or conditions you have which may affect your experience or ability to participate in all aspects of the booked tour. Please note your booking cannot be confirmed or finalised without provision of these details. Wine Knot Tours does not share your information with any third party.
Winery restaurants and Restaurants have an Allergens Menu and can accommodate most dietary requests: Vegetarian, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, fructose free and seafood / crustacean free.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements when booking your tour.
Code of Conduct:
· Wine Knot Tours and the wineries will not accept intoxicated and/or unruly behaviour. Federal, State and Local Council drinking laws apply.
· All passengers must follow the directions of Wine Knot Tours Host/Drivers, failure to do so OR if the passenger is deemed to be acting in an unruly manner Wine Knot Tours will stop the tour immediately and arrange for a taxi to have the customer/s dropped back to their pick up location at the cost to the customer.
· No refunds will be given to those customers in the event the tour is stopped for these reasons mentioned.
· Legislation requires that seat belts must be worn at all times.
· Customers must be able to prove they are over 18 years to consume alcohol at wineries using approved identification.
· Strictly no smoking inside the vehicle or inside the venues visited.
· Wineries do not have BYO licenses therefore you may not bring your own alcohol for consumption at the venues.
For all bookings made with Wine Knot Tours the following conditions apply:
· For cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice or “no show” a 100% cancellation penalty applies on total tour amount with no refund given.
· At least 30 days before the tour date, 100% refund of balance.
· At least 14 days before the tour date, 75% refund of balance after deposit.
· Between 4 and 14 days before tour date, 50% refund of balance after deposit.
Reduction or increase in numbers in group bookings must inform us at least 7 days before the tour date. Reduced numbers in group bookings will not be refunded.
We will give you a full refund for any cancellation caused by us.
Wine Knot Tours reserve the right to impose a fee for any damage done to the car/bus/coach or any out of the ordinary cleaning made necessary by our passengers.
A minimum fee of $250 will apply to any damage or spillage on our bus. We reserve the right to charge you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
Photos & Marketing
Unless prior arrangements have been discussed, by touring with Wine Knot Tours, you are consenting to granting Wine Knot Tours a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use images of you for promotional purposes (in any medium).
Please inform Wine Knot Tours in writing of any special requests and requirements or disability applicable to any member of your tour group. Wine Knot Tours are not responsible for our partnered venue’s accessibility, though will make every effort to ensure all venues on your tour are accessible/can accommodate to your requests, where reasonable.
Wine Knot Tours has a wheelchair accessible bus, accommodating to 2 x persons. Wine Knot tours will make every reasonable effort to accommodate to your requests/requirements. Wine Knot Tours have the right to deny any services/requirements that cannot be reasonably met.
Getting ready to depart on your tour:
We require your pick-up point address at least 24 hours prior to departure. There is no refund for passengers who miss the bus because they changed their pick-up location and did not inform us or failed to arrive at the pick-up location for the scheduled departure time. No responsibility is taken for passengers leaving pick up locations if our vehicles are not present at the scheduled departure time.
Other Important Conditions:
Tour variations and cancellations may occur due to extreme weather conditions, vineyard closures and last minute changes received from vineyards or traffic disruptions. If any of these circumstances should arise, Wine Knot Tours will revise the itinerary to impact as little as possible on the remainder of the tour. In the case of extreme circumstances, if the tour must be cancelled completely, Wine Knot Tours will try to re-book the clients for a date convenient to both parties, or refund monies in full.
We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice.
We reserve the right to use alternate vehicles and operators where required.
Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
WINE KNOT TOURS
ABN: 33 487 674 152
Registered Bus Operator: 43148